Join us in the Old West End National Historic District!
Danville, Virginia, is home to the Old West End National Historic District. We’re located in the south central portion of the commonwealth bordering North Carolina. We love our:
- Amazing collection of Victorian and Edwardian Homes
- Low home prices, low property taxes, low cost of living
- Moderate climate year round
- Big city amenities with a small town feel
- Location — 8 hours to Jacksonville, New York, or Nashville
- Southern charm yet progressive and entrepreneurial
- Music, art, museums, festivals, parks, trails, and sports
- Restaurants, brewery, farmers’ market, boutique shopping
Come join the friendly, preservation-minded people in Danville Virginia’s Old West End National Historic District!
Get the Old West End